Friday 18 May 2012

Ecotools blush brush

Hello lovelies.

So today I have a review of a blush brush from Ecotools. Ecotools are quite popular as they make good, extremely soft, affordable and cruelty-free brushes. I had never brought any as they had seemed a little steep in price to me (we've all established I'm a bit of a cheap skate!) but I found a whole hoard of ecotools in TK Maxx (TJ Maxx in America?) and got it for only £5.99 compared to £7.99 from boots.

The handle is made from bamboo

I like this brush for highlight because it picks up very little product, so it creates a very subtle look. As you can tell, it has a very pointed, thin tip which means it doesn't fill the entire apple of the cheek. I'm not a huge fan of this for blush, but for contour and highlight it's lovely.
What do you think of ecotools?
Thankyou for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment